TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite 3.12 Patch Is Here[latest]
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Kit
Windows images provide an easy and convenient way to fully back up all your hard drive data, programs and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire ™ drives, internal or network drives, and even saved directly to CDs, DVDs, or BDs. The kit includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating recovery boot disks. To restore data, programs and operating systems to the state they were in when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition or drive that needs recovery. This is easy.
As a key component of the TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Kit, Image for Windows takes advantage of the technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock ™, which includes an add-on. VSS and PHYLockâ “allows you to continue using your computer while the backup is locked to a point in time.This eliminates the usual inconsistencies encountered when backing up a partition in use.
Windows images run under the Windows operating system, but it can back up or restore any partition, including DOS or Linux partitions, or even partitions encrypted by third-party software.
TeraByte drive image files generated by Image for Windows are compatible with all TeraByte Unlimited disk imaging products (that is, all 3.x products are compatible with other 3.x products). This gives you the flexibility to use the components of your choice to recover the disk image.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Kit includes a Windows Image, Linux Image, DOS Image, and OSD Tool Suite. Images for DOS and Image for Linux support the same powerful drive image features without having to install Windows.
The TeraByte Operating System Deployment Toolkit (TBOSDTS) Pro release includes a powerful set of scripts, including tools to help you deploy Windows to disparate hardware.
– Fixed a regression introduced in 3.08 that could cause a deadlock at the end of the IFW GUI operation.
– Add / Trim (TRIM) option to resume and copy operations.
– Extend the Update boot partition (/ ubp) option to include all NTFS partitions and active partitions on the target drive.
– TBWinPE Builder: fixes and enhancements.
TBINotify: Add Button Settings to turn off Quick Launch.
– Other changes, updates and enhancements.
– Compatible with Windows x86 and Windows x64 editions.
– Compatible with Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7,8,10.
– Compatible with Windows Server and SBS versions (NT4, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2011, etc.).
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Recovery Kit Components:
– Image for Windows
– OSD tool suite
SHARING IS CARING !