PowerShell Studio 2017 5.4.140 Activator is Here [LATEST]
PowerShell Studio Description:
SAPIEN PowerShell Studio 2017
SAPIEN simplifies Windows management tasks. We provide the best scripting editor, authoritative PowerShell books, training videos, support for community and real-world training.
Updated Ribbon User Interface makes it easier for you to use scripting. You can customize the panel layout for your own work, or use one of several predefined layouts. Use the handy font size slider to quickly change the font size. Use our feature browser to quickly navigate to any feature, event, or workflow. Change the name of a function or event that will be propagated throughout the script. Our Object Browser quickly connects to PowerShell cmdlets, .NET, WMI, databases or files. Use snippets to add predefined and tested script snippets to your work. Work faster due to our enhanced performance and reduced load times.
PowerShell Studio Features:
– Create intuitive PowerShell GUI tools.
– Convert the script to an executable (.exe) file.
– Create MSI installer.
– Create a module from your existing features or help files.
– Use function builder to create advanced functions.
– Script that uses cmdlets from remote machines.
– source control integration.
– Integrated PowerShell console. (32-bit and 64-bit)
– Comprehensive script debugger.
– Remote debugging
– Multi-file and module debugging.
– 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell integration.
– Built-in PowerShell help.
– Support for Windows PowerShell 2.0 – 5.0.
– Code format.
– there are more.
PowerShell Studio Screenshots:
what is new:
ADD: Support ps1xml file.
Add: Splatting Keyboard Shortcut: [Ctrl + Alt + S] ADD: Format: Align HashTable Equal Operators
FIX: Throws an exception when enabling FIPS.
FIX: Function Builder – When the user presses the edit button, no new parameters are submitted.
FIX: Canceling Get-Credentials in PowerShell may raise objections when used in PowerShell Studio or packaged executables.
SHARING IS CARING !