Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.25.0 Crack is Here [LATEST]
Nikon Camera Control Pro Descrription:
Nikon Camera Control Pro
Nikon Camera Control Pro – This software is designed to remotely manage most Nikon DSLR settings. You can use a wireless transmitter to connect the camera to a wired or wireless networked computer with a USB cable.
The software remotely controls most of Nikon digital SLR cameras via a USB cable or a computer with a wireless transmitter connected via a wired or wireless LAN. Support advanced features of the new Nikon D3 and D300, such as viewers for previewing and selecting images, viewing features in real time and optimizing the alignment system before being transferred to your computer. It also supports the workflow of Capture NX (optional) and browser and viewer software ViewNX from Nikon’s proprietary photofinishing software.
Nikon Camera Control Pro Main feature:
• Most settings (such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture) of Nikon digital SLR cameras connected via a USB cable can be remotely controlled by a computer or wired or wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to transferring images directly from the camera to your computer, you can smoothly handle all the steps from shooting to saving images.
• Enhanced Viewer Function Thumbnail images stored on the computer can be displayed.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• ViewNX browser and viewer software is supported.
• Capture NX photo processing software is supported.
What’s new in Nikon Camera Control Pro 2:
Picture Control Utility:
In some DSLRs such as the D3, D700, D300, and D90, some custom image adjustments, including tone compensation curve data, can be saved to adjust the camera’s behavior according to the photographer’s field of view and to improve the ability to use multiple cameras simultaneously effectiveness.
Compatible with WiFi operation:
Camera Control Pro supports the optional wireless transmitter such as WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A in addition to USB cable connection. When connected to a DSLR, the WT-2a, WT-3a, and WT-4A can remotely capture and set up wireless LAN over WiFi.
Compatible with Nikon’s image authentication features:
Image data can be transmitted and stored without affecting the authentication function.
Remote control of your photography:
With the included USB or FireWire cable and / or optional WiFi adapter to select your model, Nikon Camera Control Pro lets you capture unique images, regardless of theme.
When enabled, the D3, D700, D300, and D90 support live preview directly from the camera. See you are about to shoot!
Improved graphical user interface:
The analog (camera) LCD panel on the computer screen performs the same function as the camera’s viewfinder display, which has been modified to match the viewfinder display used in the latest camera, to make the operation smoother.
• Added support for the D7500.
Picture Control Utility 2 can now be started from the Picture Control panel’s Picture Control> Edit button.
SHARING IS CARING !