Movavi Screen Capture Pro 9.0.0 Keygen Is Here [latest]
Movavi Screen Capture Pro is an ideal way to show coworkers what’s going on on the desktop with videos and screen shots. Demonstrate bugs and bugs in the screenshots, add description arrows and captions. Record important video calls and online job interviews for later viewing. Save time thanks to a simple interface, quick export and simple sharing options.
Use screen video in workflow
– Create simple presentations and instructions for coworkers: Record desktop, web browsing, or program activity
– Online job interviews and video conversations with business partners
– Record review and discussion of usability testing
Through the screenshots to communicate
– Demo screen activity: Capture full screen, any part of the screen or entire web page and share with colleagues
– Capture errors and false screenshots; Add arrows, titles and frames to record problems
– Edit the screenshot and add it to the application or website tutorial
– Describe the report with a screenshot of a statistic, chart, or other important information
Save and share your screen video and stills
– Choose from more than 20 media formats
– Save the recording immediately using super speed mode
– Upload videos and screenshots directly from your application to Google Drive
– Share captured clips on YouTube with a few clicks
Select the frame rate
Capture video at up to 60 fps or set the frame rate as low as 5 fps to reduce the final file size.
Adjust the capture area
Move and resize the capture box to record any part of the display; set the exact resolution as desired.
Record audio from any source
Capture sound from your system audio, headphones, microphone, or MIDI device; adjust audio device volume.
Record from webcam
Add a sync webcam overlay to your video.
Capture keyboard and mouse actions
Show press the key and mouse move, highlight the cursor, add the mouse click sound.
Use customizable hotkeys to control the capture process.
Adjust the video
Trim and cut the recording, delete unwanted content.
Crop and resize screenshots, add arrows, frames and titles.
– Microsoft® Windows® XP * with latest patches and service packs, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
– Intel®, AMD® or compatible processor at 1 GHz
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
– 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista; 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
– 280 MB free hard disk space for installation and 2 GB for the operation in progress
– Installation requires administrator privileges
SHARING IS CARING !