MacPaw CleanMyPC 18.104.22.1680 Serial Key + Patch is Here [LATEST]
MacPaw CleanMyPC Description:
MacPaw CleanMyPC, a new Windows cleaning and maintenance tool from software developer MacPaw Inc., has struck a strike on its product CleanMyMac. MacPaw CleanMyPC Crack contains a set of Windows computer cleaning tools. The main cleaning component promises to remove gigabytes of files from the computer and backs up five maintenance tools: Secure Erase, Full Uninstallation, Registry Maintenance, Autorun and Gadgets and Extensions Manager.
* During the scan, MacPaw CleanMyPC Full Version analyzes your hard drive for files that may be safely removed. They fall into four categories – Caches and Logs, Help Files, Extra Languages, and Junk and Junk. Let us explain through them what exactly was found.
Caching and logging
* When Windows and applications run on your computer, “ready” data blocks are often stored on your hard disk for faster loading. These blocks are called “cache files.” However, sometimes these applications do not delete these files, and some applications have a built-in “cache control mechanism”, but most applications, including Windows itself, leave large amounts of unnecessary data on the hard disk.
* Most applications (and Windows itself) come with a help file that contains information about program features and workflows. You can safely delete the help files for the applications that are already in use. CleanMyPC allows you to selectively delete the help file by clicking on the appropriate Help section on the sidebar and checking only the help file you want to delete.
* Some applications also come with built-in language translations (eg Spanish, Russian or German). This only affects the interface translation – you can still type the text in any language in the application. Since you only need one language application, you can safely remove the rest – getting free space.
Trash and trash
* In this section, CleanMyPC scans various files that you may not normally be able to access, but you can still delete them. these are:
– “restore point” (a backup file created by Windows, CleanMyPC does not delete the latest restore point to ensure that you can always restore the system).
– Recycle Bin folders on all your hard drives.
– Crash Report – File created when the application and Windows crashed, the application quits, or a fatal error occurred.
In addition to the cleaning and scanning features, CleanMyPC comes with a built-in set of utilities designed to help you maintain the reliability, speed, cleanliness, and productivity of your computer.
* Securely erased
* Registry clean up
* Gadgets and extensions manager
SHARING IS CARING !