Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 18.104.22.1685 Patch & Trial Reset is Here [LATEST]
Kaspersky Internet Security Description:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2018
Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 – Comprehensive Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 trial reset, which offers advanced features: secure payment, virtual keyboard, parental controls and monitoring programs. Testing of a number of independent labs such as AV-Comparatives, AV-TEST, and MRG Effitas demonstrated that this new release provides comprehensive protection against all types of malware and Internet threats. These precautions combine the cloud and proactive antivirus technology. . A set of features and security tools includes everything to protect your computer, important data and online activities from known and unknown threats, network and intruder attacks, spam and other harmful information.
Kaspersky 2018 product suite has been released for download and installation. Kaspersky 2018 has more advanced and new features to ensure your web threats, malware attacks, viruses, and especially ransomware protection. With Kaspersky, you can surf the web safely, shop securely online, securely online, and securely download anything online. You can maximize your network connection with Kaspersky 2018.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 main components:
– File anti-virus
– Prevent cyber attacks
– Mail anti-virus
– Network anti-virus
– Monitoring activities
– Kaspersky Security Network
– virtual keyboard
– Parental Controls
– recover from infection
– Security check Wi-Fi
– Prevent system changes
– Application Control
– Instant messaging antivirus
– Safe Search
– Secure payment
Kaspersky disk rescue
– Secure data entry
– Protect the camera
– Prevent data collection
– Internet management
Kaspersky Internet Security Screenshots:
Other features Kaspersky Internet Security:
– Safety program mode
Mode Security Programs Protect your computer by running potentially unsafe programs. The secure program mode only allows programs running on what Kaspersky Internet Security believes to be trustworthy (for example, trusting digital signatures based on information from Kaspersky Security Network programs).
– Parental Controls
The protection of children and adolescents from the risks associated with computer and Internet work is a function of parental control.
Parental controls allow you to set flexible limits to different users’ access to network resources and applications based on age. In addition, Parental Control allows you to view statistical reports about controlled user behavior.
– Internet management
If you already have Kaspersky Internet Security installed and you have an account with my Kaspersky Internet Portal, you can remotely manage your computer’s protection.
– Participate in the program “Protecting Friends”
Participate in the program “Protecting Others” and you can share Kaspersky Internet Security and rewards points with your friends. Bonus points can be redeemed as Bonuses for Kaspersky Internet Security.
Kasypersk Internet Security 2018 Provides The Following New Features:
– Added web anti-virus notification that contains pages of adware or legitimate software that criminals may use to damage your computer or personal data.
– Now that the operating system is restarting, there is a feature that prevents infection.
– Improve technology to counteract malware changes to user files, especially through encryption.
– You can now add a list of domains to connect to without application control.
– The diagnosis of application installation problems has been improved. Now, when there is a problem with the application installation, the application saves the installation log instead of deleting them.
– Application self-protection has been improved when upgrading to a new version. Now not only protects the current version, but also protects newly installed applications before the first startup.
– Improved the speed of some installation scenarios, the first launch, and the first application update.
– If system monitor components are disabled, an improved notification appears. The notification now contains a more detailed description of the consequences of disabling a component, especially with regard to the lack of protection of the cipher as a result.
– The procedure for displaying notifications has been improved.
– When the computer wakes up from sleep mode, the application will now wait longer, and then display outdated database and application module notifications
what is new ?
SHARING IS CARING !