Duplicate File Detective 6.1.51 Professional / Enterprise Edition Serial code is here [LATEST]
Duplicate File Detective Description:
Duplicate file Detective Pro
Duplicate file detectives use state-of-the-art file content analysis techniques to accurately show the location of your duplicate files (even if the file name is different). You can search for multiple folders, drives, removable storage devices, and even network shares – all in one go. Then, use our innovative SmartMark duplicate file selection system to safely move, compress, or delete duplicate files.
Occasionally, your system may create duplicate files that will not only take up space on the disk drive, but also cause some unnecessary confusion.Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective Duplicate File Detective .
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder Find all these doubles and give you the option to eliminate them directly, allowing you to choose where to search and what files to delete.
This tool allows you to specify specific search criteria such as name, date, size, and content. The process takes only a few seconds and the end result is a complete list of duplicate files and their locations.
This is one of the more effective tools to solve your duplicate file problems.
Duplicate File Detective Main Software Advantage:
• Recover wasted local and networked storage resources – archive or delete duplicate files
Accelerate the backup process by reducing storage allocation redundancy
• Understand what types of duplicate consumption space and who owns them
• Eliminate the time wasted in performing virus scanning on duplicate files
• Use our extremely scalable engine to scan and repeat almost any size file system
• Safely copy processes (move, delete, or compress) using our built-in file management system
• Find duplicates with any combination of attributes, including only content matches
• Repeat and clean up music (MP3, iTunes, etc.) file collection
• Optimized for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Windows Server (32-bit and 64-bit).
• Native 64-bit support with unparalleled performance and scalability.
Features: Official Support for Windows 10 Creator Update.
Function: Increase the maximum possible size of the thumbnail image displayed in the preview dock.
Function: Now use the Enter key in the main window to copy the report to open the currently selected file (if any).
Functionality: Improved default report view column width for non-standard DPI settings.
Features: The Explorer Operation section of the shell context menu now supports a wider range of actions and third-party applications.
Function: Reduce the amount of memory used by Excel data export operations.
Features: Updated cryptographic hash subsystem to improve performance.
Function: Add the minimize button to the file processing progress dialog box.
Bug Fixes: The SmartMark Tagged File Paths dialog box incorrectly limits the input text.
Bug fixes: Fixed the display of date / time values that did not show a midnight timestamp.
Problem fixing: maximize, minimize, and then restore the main window will not be restored to the maximized state.
Bug fixes: In some cases, using non-included search paths may result in incorrect duplicate file groupings.
Bug fixes: The file size display options (view tabs in the main window’s ribbon bar) do not work.
Bug fixes: Fixed possible application shutdown crashes.
Duplicate File Detective Screenshots:
SHARING IS CARING !