Disk Digger 184.108.40.2067 Patch is here [LATEST]
DiskDigger® is a program that removes and recovers lost files from your hard disk, memory card, USB flash drive – your name! Whether you accidentally delete some documents or photos from your computer, reformat your camera’s memory card, or want to view hidden files on your old USB drive, DiskDigger is on your side.
DiskDigger can recover deleted files from most types of media your computer can read: hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, and floppy disks.
DiskDigger has two operating modes that you can choose each time you scan a disk. These patterns are called “deep digging” and “deep digging.” Here’s a quick list of each mode:
Deleting files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
Filter recoverable files by name and size.
Sort the recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
Scan (engrave) the entire disk to find traces of specific file types.
Supported file types include:
Photos and images
what is new:
– Improved and extended support for undeleting files from the exFAT partition. Many modern flash drives and memory cards larger than 32GB are formatted using the exFAT file system and DiskDigger is more than ever ready to help you recover files from these drives.
– Improved performance when undeleting files from an NTFS partition (the program will not get stuck while scanning MFTs).
– Fixed some issues that occurred while undeleting from FAT32 and FAT16 partitions.
– Improved support for testing EFI partitioned tables, as well as MBR.
– In Digging mode, you can now see the creation date and last modification date for each file, and sort the files by those columns.
– Improved detection and recovery of .SQLITE database in “drill down” mode.
– Added support for restoring LEGO Digital Designer models (.LXF files) in “more in-depth” mode.
SHARING IS CARING !