DameWare Mini Remote Control 188.8.131.5207 Patch is Here [LATEST]
DameWare Mini Remote Control Description:
DameWare Mini Remote Control
DameWare Mini Remote 12 (x86 / x64)
DameWare Mini Remote Control (MRC) is one of the best value of today’s remote control software. MRC is licensed by the help desk technician owned by your organization, not by an agent or terminal. Tens of thousands of IT administrators have been using it for seamless connectivity to remote servers, desktops and laptops.
DameWare Mini Remote Control is an advanced remote solution application that lets you easily and securely connect to various platforms. The software allows you to seamlessly connect to remote desktops, laptops and servers. DameWare mini remotes allow you to control remote systems, chat with end users, transfer files in a single application, and more.
DameWare Mini Remote Control Features:
Remote control of Windows®, MacOS®X and Linux® computers
Remote Control Software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux computers. Share screen, chat, transfer files and start MRC, RDP or VNC sessions.
Use KVM to connect your out of band computer with Intel® AMT
Connect remotely to a system that is powered off or in a crash state.
Chat with end users during a remote support session
Chat with end users, identify problems and solve problems, transfer files and take screenshots.
Manage remote access
Create flexible access to remote computers based on the roles in your organization.
Customize and auto-deploy remote control agents
Easily create and deploy custom MSI packages to install the MRC Client Agent service.
Securely connect to remote smart card authentication
Double authentication in security-sensitive environments and government agencies.
DameWare Mini Remote Control Crack can be used to start a remote session:
– Windows Vista, 7,8,8.1,10
– Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
– Debian® 5.0 and later (VNC enabled)
– CentOS ™ 5 and 6 (VNC enabled)
– Ubuntu ™ 10.04.1 LTS to 10.04.3 LTS, 11.10 and 12.04 LTS (VNC enabled)
– RedHat® Enterprise Linux® 5 and later (VNC enabled)
– Fedora® 15 and 16 (VNC enabled)
– MacOS®X (VNC enabled)
DameWare Mini Remote Control Screenshots:
DameWare Mini Remote Control New Features 12
– Click to switch deployment modes: You can easily change the operating mode between DameWare® Mini Remote Control standalone mode and centralized mode.
– Ability to search terminals in the DameWare Mini Remote Control console’s host list.
– Windows® 10 platform installation support and remote connectivity support.
SHARING IS CARING !