Cool Burning Studio 9.8.0 Patch is Here [LATEST]
Cool Burning Studio Description:
Cool Burning Studio
Cool burning studio
Cool Burning Studio, the name shows the purpose of the application. It provides a simple interface to show only the main burning options, you can choose: write data CD, DVD or Blu-ray, create DVD video, create or rip audio CDs or access additional ISO related tools and disc erasing options.
Cool Burning Studio Features:
– Burn files and folders on the data CD / DVD / Blu-ray disc
– Burn audio CDs from WAV, MP3, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files
– Burn Video DVD, Video CD (VCD) or Super Video CD (S-VCD)
– Create and burn CD / DVD / Blu-ray Disc images
– The programming speed and other options can be set automatically
– Easily copy audio, video or data discs
– Interactive troubleshooting assistant to address hardware and media issues
– Erase CD-RW / DVD + RW / DVD-RW / DVD-RAM / BD-RE
– Supports over 1,700 CD, DVD and Blu-ray burners
Cool Burning Studio Other Features:
– Multi-disc file backup and recovery on CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
– Create a compressed backup archive with powerful password protection
– Automatically segment files across multiple CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs
– restore the contents of the archive to its original location
– Integrated Audio CD ripper – Save tracks as WMA or WAV files
– New option for setting the number of copies to burn (for all disc formats)
– You can now verify the disc immediately without first ejecting (if your drive supports this feature)
– Many other minor improvements make the program easier to use and more efficient
Once you make a choice, the application will use the wizard menu to guide you through each step of the program. The first step always requires you to choose a method (SCSI transfer) to access the device.
There is nothing special about using this program because it has all the usual options and does not deviate from the path that has been beaten by many applications that have the same feather.
Cool Burning Studio Screenshots:
The Create Data Disc allows you to organize the files in the folder and also has information about the space occupied by the entries. In the case of an audio CD, this application provides detailed information on the total duration of the tracks added; the supported audio files are WAV, MP3, WMA and OGG Vorbis.
Support for creating ISO and rewritable media
ISO-related tools can create a new package that can be started if the necessary boot image is provided. In addition, it can burn this type of file to a disc or save the contents of the disc to an ISO image file.
Support for re-writable discs, which can be recycled by erasing content that starts with the user’s accompanying wizard through any other operation.
Update: The official website does not provide any information about this version change
SHARING IS CARING !