CCleaner Professional / Business v5.36.6278 Keygen Is Here [latest]
CCleaner Free / Professional / Business / Technician
CCleaner’s tool to clean rubbish in the workframe. In their work span CCleaner (poo-cleaning) is looking for and expelling unused records. These include: Treatments, History, Destinations in Internet Explorer, Short Web Documents, Finding Strings, Records, Reusing Containers, and more.
Also search temporary records for outsider applications: Firefox, Musical, Media Player, EMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Wine 120, Adobe Flight, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip, GetRight, Sleep, Download Accelerator Plus VirtualDub, ZoneAlarm and more. Windows can be cleaned up and the registry, liberating its old library DLL’s senseless expansion and the wrong way to collect a lot, especially after setting up and expelling a project.
CCleaner cleans up the following components:
– IE browser
– shopping cart
– Temporary Windows files
– Windows log
– recent document list (in the start menu)
– the history of executing the command (start)
– Windows XP Assistant Search History
– Outdated data prefetch in Windows XPCCleaner Professional / Business v5.36.6278
Memory crash after crash Windows
– Chkdsk file fragment
Advanced options allow you to clean up:
– Cache priority menu
– cash plate post
– cache size and location Windows
– Aid to users history
– IIS log file
– other folders
CCleaner has developed a secure and reliable program right from the start. It has several powerful check levels to ensure that no sensitive information or files will not be deleted. We also guarantee that CCleaner does not have any spyware or adware.
For users, we also provide the ability to permanently delete multiple rewritten files and not allow them to be restored in any way.
Browser clean up
– Firefox: Update session cleanup rules to support changes in Firefox 56.0
– Chrome (and Chromium): Updated Internet History cleanup rules to clean up user activity data
– Opera: Update Internet History cleanup rules to clean up user activity data
The default cleaning rules
– Windows Explorer: Most recently used documents and other MRU files are no longer cleared by default
– Windows Defender: Scan History is no longer cleared by default
– Microsoft Office: MRU is no longer cleared by default
– Edge, Chrome / Chromium, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Thunderbird: The current session data is no longer cleared by default
Emergency update procedure
– Added new executable: “CCUpdate.exe”
– Added new Windows scheduled tasks: “CCleaner Update”
SHARING IS CARING !